Bite into one of these tender and sweet oatmeal muffins, good any time of day for a tasty breakfast or snack. Sure to be a family favorite, using our Oatmeal Cookie Mix.
2/3 cup milk substitute
¼ cup sunflower oil
¼ cup applesauce
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ cup mini or regular-size chocolate chips
1) Preheat your oven to 350°F.
2) Line a muffin pan with paper liners or grease the muffin pan.
3) In a large bowl, combine milk, oil, applesauce, and vanilla using a mixer on medium speed for 1 minute.
4) Add the dry mix and blend for another minute with the mixer.
5) With a spatula, stir in the chocolate chips, then pour into muffin cups.
6) Cool for 20 minutes on a baking rack.
*Create your own version by adding pieces of fruit.