Gluten free, nut free, soy free, and dairy free.
Make soft chewy cookies with our Precise Gluten Free Oatmeal Cookie Mix. If you love oatmeal and you love apples, this is the perfect autumn cookie.
1 cup finely chopped peeled Honeycrisp apples (or Granny Smith apples)
1/4 cup extra light olive oil or sunflower oil
1/4 cup rice milk
1 egg or egg substitute
2 teaspoons lemon juice
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 315°F and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer whisk the cookie mix, oil, milk, egg, vanilla, lemon, cinnamon and nutmeg for 30 seconds. Add the apples and mix with a spatula, do not over mix.
- Scoop dough using a cookie or ice cream scoop, 3-inches apart onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-16 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow cookies to cool on trays for 2 - 3 minutes before transferring to wire rack to cool completely.
Store them in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 4 days.