2 cups milk or non-dairy substitute
1 whole Lemon (more If Needed)
1 whole Large Egg or 1 mashed banana
4 tbsp sunflower oil
1 1/2 tsp. Vanilla
Zest From 1 Lemon
1 cup organic Blueberries
- In medium bowl, whisk together the milk, juice of 1 lemon (more if lemon is not very juicy), lemon zest, egg or mashed bananas, vanilla, and oil. Whisk in the PGF Pancake mix. If desired, add up to 1/4 cup more milk until desired consistency is reached. Stir in blueberries.
- Heat a small amount of oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Spoon the pancake batter in portions, into the skillet. Flip the pancakes when you can see small holes forming in the tops of the pancakes. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes longer, until lightly browned.
- Repeat step 3 with additional batter. Add more oil to the pan as needed to avoid sticking.
- Serve with warm syrup and of course more blueberries.